In today's article, we are going to talk about creating a Responsive Table. What is this and how can we use them? So we will know all these things in this article.
What is Responsive Table ?
The table which can change its size automatically according to the screen size of the device is called Responsive Table. Responsive table looks different in different size devices, such as if you open it in mobile, it will appear in the mobile size and if you open it in tablet, then it will appear in the tablet size and if you open it in the computer, the size of the computer Will appear. So this is how the Responsive Table works.
If the theme of your website or blog is a Responsive Theme, then you should use a Responsive Table inside it. If you do not use the Responsive Table within the Responsive Theme, then when someone opens your website or blog in mobile, then your table will not be fully visible to it and this will have a very bad effect on your website. So you should always use a Responsive Table within a Responsive Theme.
How to Add Responsive Table In Blogger Post ?
- Go To Blogger >> Select Theme >> Select Edit HTML.
- Under That Press Ctrl + F >> Now, Search for ]]></b:skin> tag and paste below code just above of this tag.
- Click Save Theme.
- Open Blogger Dashboard And Open The Post In Which You Want To Add Table.
- Now Go To HTML >> And Paste The Following HTML Codes.
- Required Editing Before Publish it
- Heading = Change Heading Text.
- Title = Change First Column Texts as per your need.
- Subtitle = Change Second Column Texts as per your need.
- Now, before publish your post see a preview of your blog post.
- If preview is correct then simply publish it.