One of the important elements within a blog layout is the related content section. No matter how good is your content, unless you don't offer similar or matching content entries around the blog post, you cannot expect engaging and multi-page sessions from the visitors. Search engines too prefer to rank sites on which the visitors spend more time browsing the content.
So, if your post has not been labelled, there will be no related post displayed to your readers.
Hence, you should make sure that you have published your blog post indicating labels.
How To Add Related Post With Thumbnail In Blogger
- Login to your blogger blog Dashboard.
- Then go to Theme > > Edit HTML.
- Click anywhere inside the code area and press Ctrl + F keys to open the search box.
- Now, Search for </head> tag and paste below code just above of this tag.
- Now, Search for <div class='post-footer'> tag and paste below code just above of this tag.
- Click Save Theme.