When a person builds his website, he wants his website to rank well and all information given by him will be visible in the search. Whether it is the title, URL and the biggest thing of his website, he should also show your social media page in your website. If any person searches your website, then the search page should show all your social media pages along with your website, this improves your website quickly and brings good traffic.
If your website is also on Blogger then this article will help you a lot. Because today I will teach you how you can easily list all the social media pages of your website in all search engines Bing, Google, Yahoo and Yandex. You do not have to do much setting, you have to follow the steps given below and quite easily all the social media pages of your website will be listed in all search engines.
How To Add Social Media Pages In Your Blogger Blog
Step 1: Login into your Blogger Account.
Step 2: Now Go to Theme >> click on Edit HTML.
Step 3: Find the <head> (it is called head tag)
Step 4: Just after the head tag paste the following code:
"@context" : "http://schema.org",
"@type" : "Blog",
"name" : "Example",
"url" : "https://www.example.com",
"sameAs" : [
Step 5: Customize your setting. Find any word click F3 or Ctrl+F.
- Replace it blog with your Website Type.
- Replace it Example with your Website Name.
- Replace it https://www.example.com with your Website URL.
- Replace it USERNAME1 with your Twitter Username.
- Replace it USERNAME2 with your Facebook Username.
- Replace it USERNAME3 with your linkedin Username.
- Replace it USERNAME4 with your Instagram Username.
Step 6: Save the theme.