Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card or Golden Card
Ayushman Bharat Health ID Card or Golden Card - Almost everyone wants to know that what is the difference between Health ID card and Golden card and can we get both cards made. Because of this, we will give you information about these two cards and know about how to use these two cards or what are the benefits you get from these two cards.
What is the difference between Health ID Card or Golden Card?
First of all, let us tell you that both Health ID card and Golden ID card are different and the role of both is also different. Both the cards are very beneficial for us and in today's time it is very important for every member to have both these cards.
Golden Card is provided under Ayushman Bharat Scheme and Digital Health ID Card is provided under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Now we will tell you about the difference between both Golden ID card and Health ID card as well as know about the facilities available with them.
What is the difference between Ayushman Bharat Golden Card and Ayushman Bharat Digital Health ID Card?
- With the help of golden card of Ayushman Bharat scheme, you can get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh absolutely free in any government and private hospital.
- Only one golden card is made for the whole family. If you pay Rs 5 lakh with the help of this card in 1 year, then this card is renewed again in the next year and treatment up to 5 lakh can be done with the help of this card.
- With the help of this card, you can pay all hospital expenses, doctor's fees, from hospital admission to 15 days of discharge.
Digital Health ID Card Yojana:-
- With the help of Digital Health ID card, you cannot get any treatment for free. But in this card you are given many facilities by the government.
- With the help of this card, you can get your treatment done by talking to the doctor of any city with the help of your mobile, laptop etc. and all these doctors are verified by the government.
- Like Aadhar card, digital health ID card of every member is made. With the help of this card, all your health records are kept in digital form. Due to which you will not need to handle any of your health related and hospital related papers.
- All your records will be in digital form with the Health ID card. With this, whenever you go for your treatment, the doctor will be able to take a good decision after looking at your health record and your treatment will be completed in the best possible way. The basics and the initial phase will not have to be redone due to digital records.
We hope now you have got to know what is the difference between Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Scheme and Ayushman Bharat Digital Health ID Card Scheme. If seen, both the cards are very important for us. These cards have been started by the government to improve the health sector. So that the common man does not face any problem and his treatment can be done easily.
Important things related to Digital Health ID Card and Golden Card scheme –
1. Is Digital Health ID Card and Golden Card the same?
2. Has the Digital Health ID Card and Golden Card scheme been implemented in the whole country?
3. What are the main documents required for making Health ID Card and Golden Card?
Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Photo, Bank Passbook, Address, Ration Card etc.
4. What is the main advantage of Digital Health ID Card?
Through this card all our health records will be kept in digital form. So that no paperwork will have to be done and no paper will have to be kept. The doctor will be able to take the decision easily by looking at the records of your health ID card.
5. What is the main benefit of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
With the help of Golden Card, you will be able to get treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government and private hospitals and will be able to pay all the 15 days from the time of admission to the hospital till discharge.